1000 Subscribers!


 I recently just surpassed my goal of 1000 subscribers. I did it in fast time as well; it took me 3 months and 22 days as well as 72 videos. Crazy!

Thank you all so so much for 1,000 subscribers. My first video ever uploaded was on October 27, 2020. I hit 1,000 subscribers on February 18, 2021, 3 Months and 22 Days Later. I am literally writing this as I am at 1,537 total subscribers; about a month later in time, but I think it is still worth celebrating. Thank you all for your consistent support and help throughout my YouTube career, it has been great so far. I had about 55,000 total views at 1k subscribers and 1800 watch hours. I had uploaded 72 videos in the 114 day period! Absolutely crazy! Thank you all. Again. From the bottom of my heart,


-

Prodigy Pro

Comments

  1. Oh god man, that is 8 cuss words! Calm down man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a big fan of you i friend it you my name in prodigy is David battle brother pls friend me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay thanks for that free membership vid keep doin what you are doin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi prodigy pro just saw you now i am in your house plaese meet me s soon as you can

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you battle me please I am at level 9.9e+99 and i'm an embershed and i'm a prodigy youtuber and a fan and really powerful go to frozone

    ReplyDelete
  6. my wizard name is Bryan the W12-4RD

    ReplyDelete
  7. go check out my channel type in the search bar prodigy level 9.9e+99

    ReplyDelete
  8. prodigy pro what's your real name?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what if prodigy pro said that to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. prodigy pro I friended you and my name is Bryan the W12-4RD so please accept it please please

    ReplyDelete
  11. and my chromebook is managed by the pegasus school so I can't do any fun stuff like games or I can't even comment to any youtube video's or I can't see any comments

    ReplyDelete
  12. and go check my channel it;s under Ishaan Thaiyananthan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog because my chromebook is managed by the pegasus school so I can't comment that is why I like it so much and can you ask other youtubers to download the blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. prodigy pro and everyone go to my profile and check out my first post

    ReplyDelete
  15. how to get free mebership?
    i need to know pls

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment